* Verifying Your Courses – If you are considered less than full-time in the eyes of the VA (Example: Undergraduate student taking 12 credits but can only be certified for 8), you will see a reduced amount of your benefits.
* We report your credit hours and term dates to the VA. We certify your residence (in-person) credits and distance (online) credits. If you’re using a benefit that pays tuition, we also report the covered cost of tuition you were billed. We update this certification if you withdraw or your course load changes.
* Once your certification is reported to the VA, you will receive an automated email starting your “enrollment certification claim will be processed in the order it was received”.
* The VA usually takes 2-3 weeks to process a certification, but the timeline may be longer. We don’t receive updates from the VA once we’ve sent your certification, you can contact them directly at https://gibill.custhelp.va.gov
* Students who are unsure about their stipend amounts can use the GI Bill® Comparison Tool at https://www.va.gov/gi-bill-comparison-tool to show you the current rates for the benefit you’re using.