We currently have the following position(s) available:
We are seeking full-time and adjunct faculty (classroom and clinical) to teach in the following areas beginning August 2019:
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Maternal Child Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Community Health Nursing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Physical Sciences and Biochemistry
Applicants must have a minimum of a Master’s degree. At least 1 year of relevant college-level teaching experience is also required. The successful applicant must be able to provide students with clear course instruction, evaluations, and timelines through a standardized, pre-existing syllabus. Additional qualifications include the ability to use computers for communicating with students, incorporating online resources into the course offerings, and entering grades online.
Master’s Degree required. Doctoral degree preferred.
Faculty and/or clinical experience: 1 year
To apply please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your area of expertise (i.e. Medical-Surgical Nursing) in the subject line.
We are seeking a Simulation Director.
The Simulation Director will be responsible for coordinating, developing, implementing, and evaluating simulation learning experiences for all programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide instruction to faculty on simulation education including developing objectives, planning, implementation, and evaluation consistent with course objectives and simulation standards.
• Work in conjunction with the College leadership to determine capital budget requests.
• Coordinate the scheduling for all nursing students in nursing simulation learning experiences in cooperation with the nursing faculty.
• Develop case studies and interprofessional experiences integral with the curriculum.
• Conduct annual inventory of simulation equipment and supplies.
• Set up equipment for each simulation education experience for the nursing students in cooperation with the nursing faculty.
• Program simulators for practice and learning experiences as needed.
• Maintain simulation equipment.
• Participates in evaluation of student performance.
• New York State RN license.
• Master’s Degree in Nursing.
• 3-5 years of experience in nursing education including simulation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE) preferred.
• Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) preferred.
• Ability to exert some physical effort, such as walking, standing and to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Manual dexterity.
To apply for please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with the subject line “Simulation Director” to email@example.com.