We have the following position(s) open:
We are seeking a full time Clinical Coordinator who will report to the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and assigning clinical facilities/preceptors and students in the AAS and BS programs, and communicating with nursing faculty, clinical facilities/preceptors, and students concerning the assignments
- Assisting in recruiting clinical facilities/preceptors
- Coordinating clinical site visits per program requirements
- Coordinating the assessment of clinical sites and providing recommendations concerning clinical sites to the nursing faculty and administration
- Reviewing physical assessment, urine toxicology, and background checks for incoming and enrolled students. Following-up with students, faculty, and administrators concerning incomplete data in a timely manner, including providing information concerning students who are not cleared for clinical
- An Associate’s degree in health care (preferably nursing), and at least three years of relevant work experience
- Must be a L.P.N. or R.N.
- The ability to communicate professionally, with clarity and brevity, both orally and in writing
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and to problem solve in a variety situations
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
To apply please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with the subject line “Clinical Coordinator” to: firstname.lastname@example.org.